Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"?
If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 100 offices in the UK and Ireland alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 8th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
We are seeking an ambitious and highly organised Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources team based in Dublin city centre. Reporting into the HR Manager, this role will be primarily focussed on sourcing high calibre candidates for all roles using a mix of job boards, headhunting, LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals and your own network. The role will include pre-screening candidates to understand their requirements and to promote Azets and its core values.
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the Azets Ireland family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
• Provide the full end to end journey of a candidate from attraction to onboarding.
• Work with internal stakeholders to present life at Azets to the external market, on both social media and job boards.
• Ownership of Talent Link & Enboarder (and any other associated platforms).
• Ownership of all Job boards and TA platforms.
• Monitoring the external market for upgrades and improvements to Azets TA strategy and process.
• Produce high quality MI data in collaboration with the HR Manager on a monthly basis to all key stakeholders.
• Monitor external trends in the market and feed recommendations back to the business. to ensure Azets remain dynamic in our TA approach.
Skills and Attributes
• Previous experience of working within ideally an accounting or finance-based recruitment role.
• Proven experience of managing the entire life cycle of a candidate application.
• Strong communication skills, across written, verbal and also video media.
• Determination and the ability to work at pace and urgency.
• An ability to manage your own day to day workload.
• Excellent organisation and an ability to multitask across a number of tasks.
How to Apply
Apply directly via LinkedIn or send your application to Isabel Byrne, Senior HR BP by emailing your CV and cover letter to Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Azets Ireland is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and fostering an inclusive, people-focused culture.